Thursday, February 12, 2009

Child Mentality

I WANT THAT! That being atleast one of the two jobs I interviewed for! Remember my previous post about waiting...:) well sometimes it sure seems hard. But, as long as I can remain praising the Lord IN the wait, I am okay. I should hear either way on one of the jobs today, and I have a call into HR on the one I interviewed for last week. So we shall see what happens. I just want the Lord's will, only want Him to open the doors He wants for me.

I finished my book last night, Long Way Home by Laurine Snelling. I really enjoyed her writing. Right up there with Beverly Lewis, just a very different genre. I wish I had read the others in the series, but oh well. I got the book at a used book store, so I was glad to get it at the price I did. :)

Have a wondermous day.

0 comments: