Tuesday, February 17, 2009

25 Tidbits

I was tagged, thus...I will TRY to think of 25 interesting things about myself.

1. I have a scar right under my chin from when I was about 5 years old and fell of my horse onto the pavement.

2. I was a rodeo queen nine times from the ages of 4 to 17.

3. I adore the 40's era and wish (to some extent) I would have been born in the 20's so that I coulda been one mean housewife during that era.

4. I play the drums. I started at age 12 due to the influence of a former crush named Cody, and got into it pretty heavily in high school playing in jazz (set), concert, and marching (snare and bass) band.

5. Pizza is easily one of my favorite foods, and I could eat it often and NOT get sick of it.

6. I didn't really start singing until I was in Junior High

7. I have sang the National Anthem at about 5 rodeos. One time I absolutely bombed, another time was the best I have ever sang it (still to this day).

8. My favorite color is blue, hands down.

9. I signed the papers on my house (actually buying it) on the one year anniversary of Damon's passing to Heaven.

10. I had two jobs in high school. One was working at the airport fueling planes, running the landing tower, cleaning the bathrooms and main terminal, and occassionally flying guard. The other was working at the saleyard pushing cattle on my horse.

11. I have four fake teeth. One a crown, three in the form of a bridge. yum

12. I had a dream about the man I would marry and our wedding before I ever met Damon. I dreamt about the surroundings, saw him in his tux, and his hair...but there was a foggy oval where his face should have been (just like you see in the movies). It matched my wedding right down to Damon's hair cut.

13. I adore being sockless. I only wear them when I have to. Otherwise, you will not find me wearing socks. YUCK.

14. I love babies...love them, how they feel (you just wanna hug em and hold em all day) love feeding them, change diapers (even the poopy ones), and in general completely enjoy them, unless I cannot make them happy.

15. I have a mini me in the form of Morgan Fox. That child is the spitting image of me (aside from the fact we don't look alike and she's skinny). We think alike, act alike...its really quite scary in a good way.

16. Before I met Damon, I wore high heels frequently...now I cannot hardly wear the things. I really have to want to look sophisticated to wear heels.

17. Traveling is very very very enjoyable to me. I want to go to Hawaii, Australia, Austria, Pennsylvania, DC, and take a complete road trip of the 50 United States, with no time limit. Like take an all out 3 months road trip in a big ol RV. That would be cool.

18. I found what I believe to be a SECOND gray hair. I knew I had one..but now I believe its two. This makes me feel old.

19. Walmart is comforting to me...I have no idea why. It just is.

20. I despise smelling like food. If you go out to eat..and then your clothes smell like the restaurant or whatever you cooked, or if you get fast food and then your hands smell. YUCK. I have to wash my hands ASAP. It REALLy bugs me.

21. I have never had really really long hair. I want to have it as long as waist or just above at some point. Only about 6 more inches to go.

22. I love old people, i think I want to be an activities coordinator for a retirement/assisted living/ nursing home center.

23. Singing is very enjoyable to me

24. When I get very very tired, I am one of two things. either VERY laughy, or I cry.

25. I got engaged on my 21st birthday.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

First comment, baby.

That's weird. You dreaming of your wedding and a foggy oval over the face... and everything being the same but with Damons face of course, lol.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kasey - thanks a bunch for your prayers, feeling normal today FINALLY. Still praying with you about a J-O-B. BTW - enjoyed your 25. Can I tag myself and play, too? :o)