Friday, February 20, 2009

Tagged, again. Kaseyology

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology" Then tag 20 people of your choice.

FOOD-OLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? ranch
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? sigh...good one...hmm Maybe Olive Garden, or Palmas Verdes, or Demos (in TN), Macaroni Grille
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Pizza
What are your pizza toppings of choice? ham and black olives, YUM
What do you like to put on your toast? buttuh

TECHNOLOGY
How many televisions are in your house? working, two, not really working, 1
What color cell phone do you have? black n silver
What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? I didn't get up and check but I believe "yes at 6"
Who was the last person to call you? Mandy
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? tonsils, adnoids (sp?), and teeth
What is the last heavy item you lifted? heavy?? hmm, bag of dog food.

BALONEYOLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? part of me says yes, but mostly probably a no
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I don't think I would, but I like old fashioned names...Laura, Caroline, etc.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? sure would

DUMBOLOGY
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?hmm...two or three (i think two)
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Two weeks ago...got a speeding ticket :(
Last person you talked to in person: momma
Favorite Month? No idea...i like September, its my birthday, and the air is crisp and fall is beginning. I like March too

CURRENTOLOGY
Missing someone? My husband, he was amazing.
Mood? bleh..ponderative. Is that a word?
What are you listening to? a survival show
Watching? the blinking AIM message box from sunshine
Worrying about? failure

RANDOMOLOGY
What's the last movie you watched? number five in the love comes softly series..dont remember the name.
Do you smile often? i dunno, i try to
Do you always answer your phone? most times, 99%
Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? hmm...i dont know if I have ever gotten one at 4 am. My friend I used to work with, she sent me one at 5 or 6 am one time.
If you could change your eye color what would it be? temporarily, green then brown.
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Apple
Do you own a digital camera? Yes
Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes.
Favorite Christmas song? The Christmas Song
Whats on your wish list for your birthday? thats a long ways away...Salvation for those i have been praying so long for.
Can you do push ups? girly ones
Can you do a chin up? yes...i just lifted my chin towards the sky..haha. Oh you mean the traditional ones, yeah. NO.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? a bit of both.
Do you have any saved texts? yes, two.
Ever been in a car wreck? unfortunately...
Do you have an accent? yes...i sound all northern again. i picked up a bit of southern in my accent when I lived there, (hard not to) and I noticed how northern I sounded tonight. I think I thought of Autumn. Love ya girl :)
What is the last song to make you cry? I am not sure the title, the adams girls sing it. "Here I am, Lord send me"
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? yes.
Plans tonite? went to Emmett with some friends for a Bible Study
Name 3 things you bought yesterday. yesterday..hmm I don'tknow, i am thinking I bought something, but can't remember.
Have you ever been given roses? yes
Current worry? no comment.
Current hate right now? the devil
Met someone who changed your life? When? Damon, May 14th 2003
What song represents you? Amazing Grace
Name three people who might complete this? ??
What were you doing 12 AM last night? watching tv/reading...not sure
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Who is calling me? my phone woke me up, was my aunt. :)

1 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

oh ya! I love Olive Garden and Marcoroni Grill!! SOOOOOO yummy!