Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weakling

So, I got my guitar awhile back...about 4 months ago, maybe 5. Well, I haven't really done much with it since. I finally got a tuner, chord book, and some picks, and I am in business. Sorta anyway...I am not sure I am completely reading everything right, but atleast I am in tune now. I want to learn, really learn, the major chords, one each day. However, even though I knew this...man, it REALLY uses your wrist and hand muscle. OUCH. So I need to build those muscles up. My friend Tammy who is in my opinion a wonderful guitar player/song writer, and played at Damon's funeral (a song she wrote) told me to squeeze a tennis ball for about five minutes each day. That should do the trick. It's fun to know I am actually learning an instrument, I already play the drums, so those don't count. But I am LEARNING to play something. That is so cool. :) however slow I may be in the process.

I went and took a typing test this morning for a job I applied for. I did pretty good. Had to go the unemployment place...goodness, there were lots of people there. I really hope I get something soon, but it's all in God's hands.

Have a good day.

0 comments: