Saturday, February 07, 2009

Goins On

Things seem kinda slow in Blog World lately. I think my posts must be boring lately,as there arent any comments. I will try to be more interesting. Yes that was my hint for comments :) :D

As of Friday (yesterday) I am un-employed. Even in this lay off God has provided and I am thankful for the work lasting this long. They threw us a potluck party and gave each of us personalized handmade cards. I really enjoyed all of the little notes in my card, and one of them really made me laugh laugh laugh. I got the phone numbers from several people so I can keep in touch. Though I am sad I am jobless, I am excited what will come next in my life. I have had three interviews in about three weeks, and as of yesterday I now have a fourth in the fourth week. I am thankful! I didn't get the first two jobs, but I believe I am still in the running for the third. What is so great is I have been working in Boise for these past five and half months its 40 miles round trip each day, which isn't the worst, but I have really been ready to work closer to my house. Well, all of my interviews have been in my town, how cool is that?! I think cool. We are definitely smaller than Boise with a much smaller job market, so I really think its pretty cool that I have had all my interviews here.

This morning mom and I went to lunch with Darcy, and we as always, had a fun time. Not to mention I got to have french toast for breakfast, YUM. Then I came home and took a nap. Ahh naps. :) Happy smile. Now I need to get up, rise and shine, and get dressed and go over to mom and dad's.

I hope everyone has had a great weekend thus far, and please be in prayer for my interview on Monday, and the job I interviewed for on Wednesday. And, you could comment if you want ;)

7 comments:

marshasblog said...

I'll be praying for your interviews!! God will give you just what you need!!

Tam said...

comment....comment....comment


that was my mean streak!!!hehe!

Anonymous said...

I love you too!!! And I'll be praying for your interview on Monday. God has the perfect job for you! Of course, you know that. =)

Valerie said...

lol, I know what you mean about no comments, I have noticed that there have been hardly no comments. I always read them, but I don't always comment. I will work on that, cause I know how it feels to not get a comment..hehe

I hope something works out for you and a job, we are still unemployed here and it is really tough, but we are getting along.

Becky said...

Naps and French toast! 2 of some of my most favorite things!! Good luck with the interview!

emily said...

all those interviews! That's hot. That was so sweet that they gave you guys a potluck. I nice goodbye is ALWAYS better than a C-YA, ya know what I mean?

I will be praying for your job interviews ^^

cokelady said...

How exciting to have ANOTHER interview--and so close to home. I know God has just the right thing in mind for you. I'll say another prayer!