Thursday, October 09, 2008

Hi

This week has flown by again. Seems like that is all that happens anymore.

It is finally cold cold here in Idaho. We have been hearing the word "snow" in the weather forecasts for tonight. That would be pretty cool. Although, I do not relish the long commute in snow. I don't like bad roads. Fresh snow is fine, its not toooo bad, but at high speeds, eck.

Hoping to get my shed in place Sunday afternoon or Monday. It has been waiting at my parents until I get my space ready. I was going to put it at the back of my fence, but I think I have changed my mind.

I am painting my front door too, bright red. Not quite fire engine red, but not to far from it. I can't remember the name of the color, but I hope it turns out pretty. I need to do it soon before it turns rainy or to cold to dry. I am thinking this weekend.

Work is so so so busy. I sit down nearly all day, but come home physically tired. I am thankful for a job, just pray for me to keep my wits about me and work my hardest, and stay happy and joyful. Its possible with God. All things are possible with Him.

Good night, Jesus loves YOU!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

wow,already calling for a chance of snow huh? It has been chilly here in the mornings, but we never hardly get snow..Lucky you!

Better get that door painted before it gets any cold or that paint will never dry..

What was the color of your house again? I was trying to vision what the red door would look like.

Kasey said...

Valerie, my house is a creamy white color. So, the door will be red, and I am thinking some sort of tan maybe for the shutters.