Saturday, October 18, 2008

Red,Red,Red!!

I am painting my front door red! Woohoo! Pictures will follow when it is completed. As it is outdoors, it is oil based, thus taking a bit longer to dry.But, so far I am pleased with the color. I didnt want something too burgandy-ish, nor something to orangey. I guess if you have seen my couches in person, which most haven't it is fairly close to that. Kind of a ruby red, bright but not orange and definiately not burgandy. I only haveone coat on it at this point, so we will see if i like the finished product. :)

3 comments:

Bobbinoggin said...

you should post pictures of your couches then, m'dear.

~Amy said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your door. Sounds like your couch is very close to the same color as mine.

Hmmmm.... wouldn't that be funny if we had the same one and didn't know it? HA!!

cokelady said...

Red doors are GREAT--I love 'em! And I think it's supposed to be a sign of hospitality or something. :-)