Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October 15th

Is the day my friend will give birth to her very first child. Please be in prayer for my friend Erin tomorrow as she goes into a C section around 8am MST. They have waited to find out the sex of the baby until the birth, which I think is so neat. I rodeoed with this girl, well we were rodeo queens at the same time, and since then she is one of the few I have remained in contact with. She has been a great friend, and I am so happy for her and her hubby. I have known him a long time as well. His grandparents lived next door to mine. Anyway, Happy Soon to be Birthday little baby!!

Today was much more autumn-ish,and much less winter-esque. YAY. I hope tomorrow is the same way. Tomorrow is CORN MAZE DAY!!! woohoooooo.

At work today, I had a good day. The Lord has been helping me with my frantic-ness, and I am thankful. It was just a pretty good day at work!

God is so good, and His mercy endures forever. I thank the Lord for His deliverance from all the things we let weigh us down.

I hope everyone has a good night.

2 comments:

Bobbinoggin said...

hopefully all will go well for your friend's labor. an exciting time to be sure.

today was a lovely Autumn day, wasn't it?

Valerie said...

The corn maze sounds like fun, I have never been to one, but always wanted to..Hope you have fun and take some pics..