Sunday, October 05, 2008

Rain Rain Rain

Okay, so rain is good, and a blessing for the land, but I am ready for some sunshine! I am gettinga shed for my back yard and I am ready for my yard to dry up a bit so I can get it in here without tearing things up to much.

Today was a good day. Although I guess I should start with yesterday first. We (my family)celebrated my grandpa's 76th birthday and went out to a new restaurant in the area. My grandma also turns 70 today, their birthdays are very close. So we kind of celebrated both at the same time. It was fun. I got chicken curry, it was okay, but I wish I had gotten something else. Was fun to go somewhere new and be with the family though. Now to today. I got to see lots more family. We celebrated my Cousin Aubries first birthday. She got a doll that giggles when you squeeze it, and she would laugh back at it. SO cute. I hope she had a really good day. I got to see my cousin's Troy, Jennifer, Marissa, and Josh by marriage...and Aubrie...who is my cousin technically, but it feels weird beings she is so much younger, so I call myself Aunt Kasey. Josh (her daddy) told me to do it too, so its all good. She is so cute. I wish I had brought my camera so I could show some pictures. She really liked getting to eat her cake, which was all over her little hands, and surprisingly not to much was on her face!

I need to get off here now, but thank the Lord for a day surrounded by family. My dear family, I love you. May God lead and guide you and bless you as you bless Him. I LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I am glad you get to spend time with your family. Here my family is not even 10 minutes away and it feels like they are hundrends of miles away, cause we just don't all get together like you and your does. It sounds fun and be thankful you get to do that, cause some of us don't get to..me for one..

emily said...

I wish you had brought your camera too ^^

Katie said...

I'm glad you get to spend time with your family like that! I get to see my cousins in a few weeks and i'm SUPER excited.

I love you TONS and miss you SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!