Monday, October 20, 2008

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

I have two loaves a mini bowl baking in the oven. I am giving the two loaves away to neighbors, and the mini bowl (I didn't find a tiny loaf pan) is for me to make sure its okay first, without ruining the loaves. I didn't have enough banana's...:(...I thought that two would be okay, but they turned out to be TOOOOO ripe. So I only have 4 bananas, the recipe called for 6. And, I used a different kind of flower. I think its stone ground whole wheat or something. I don't know.

Also, I got my front and back yard mowed. WOOHOO! Thank the Lord!! I didn't know if I would have enough time, because it starts to get dusk around 7:15. I still need to trim the back yard, and prune the trees and bushes. But its a start.

Well, have a good night!

7 comments:

~Amy said...

Yum!!! Sounds good. I like earthy flavors, so I'm guessing the different flour would be great for me.

Bobbinoggin said...

i'm glad that you got everything done that needed to be done. and i hope your banana bread turns out okay. :)

emily said...

I'm so glad that when I come it will be too cold to do yard work =P

Valerie said...

Never tried chocolate chip banana bread, but it sounds good! Wished I was the neighbor you were taking them to..lol

Good you got the yard cut, this will probably be the last time you have to cut until spring..yippy!

Jessa Stephens said...

mmmmmm YUM that sounds SOOOOOOO good!!!!! I'm going to have to try that sometime!

Amanda Bull said...

That does sound good. I'd love to have the recipe!

Becky said...

Lindsey especially loved the chocolate chips..So much that she pulled a chair over to the counter where the banana bread was sitting and while completely unsupervised (a girl's gotta shower ya know!) she began picking out the chocolate chips one by one...ooo was she in trouble!! Thanks again for the bread! We loved it!