Saturday, October 11, 2008

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It is so windy and cold here!! The snow didn't stick in the valley, but the foot hills and mountains are covered. That is so cool to look out the window and see. Especially where I work, which is close to the foothills and a closer up view of the mountains, it was really pretty this morning driving back home.

I just got on one of the local news stations and it is 46 degrees right now, but the wind chill brings it down to 38 degrees. It is supposed to warm up by next weekend though, high is 70 for Friday. That is good. I just hope it is nice on Wednesday, I am going to the corn maze, and it would be nice if it was nice and fally, just not so wintery yet. :)

Have a good day, I am ready to watch a movie or something.

6 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

Corn mazes are fun! Jacob brought me to a couple of them when we lived in IL. Hope that it is nice for you on Wed too.

You beat us with the snow. We were suppose to get snow on Friday, but it never came. It is 34 right now, so it won't be too much longer!

emily said...

I so wish I could complain about it being too cold for Fall. I can't wait to come up there. I hope it's so cold my face falls off.

Amanda Bull said...

I am totally jealous. I love snow!!

cokelady said...

Lucky dog! A corn maze, too! I've always wanted to do one of those. Even if it snows, you'll have fun! That would be pretty cool, actually! :-)

~Amy said...

Wow. It sounds so pretty. I really am starting to think Montana and Alaska must be the two prettiest states there are.

A red door. I think that's way cool. I always thought red doors were somehow so inviting and fashionable. It's neat that you're doing all this home improvement-type stuff. I just know you're having a blast and enjoying the fruits of your labor.

:D

Love ya.

Bobbinoggin said...

i can't believe you had snow already. though i'm sure we'll get some before or on halloween too. it seems to be a rule, doesn't it? snow by halloween?

we bought the daughter a cute ballerina costume and plan to take her to the mall on halloween. nice and warm inside so they can show off their attire without the blanket of coats and mittens.

she will turn 3 on the 27th. i'm sewing her an apron. little does she know, it will go with the kitchen set she's getting for Christmas. hee hee.