Saturday, October 25, 2008

First things first

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Nephew, Michael Stephens. I love you and hope you have an amazing birthday!!!

Secondly, Happy Birthday to my awesome Cousin, Troy!!! I love you and hope today is one of the best birthdays ever!!!

Lastly....I got a new hair cut last night. I got a lot more layers added, but i like them. They aren't heavy layers, but fairly light and flowy. And my bangs are finally growing out, as is the zit on my nose, finally going away!









7 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

You REALLY look like your mom in the second picture! Cute!

emily said...

cute ^^ Man, I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Your hair is ubercute cousin. But then, you're ubercute anyway!

~Amy said...

Let me repeat what all the others have already said ... cute!!! I especially like the layers. :D

Becky said...

I really like the new do. Very cute. You could probably pull off just about anything though--honestly. I hope things have been going good with you. It feels like we never see you anymore with this new job. *sob sob* We haven't exactly been around either I guess.

Valerie said...

I like the hair cut..Do you have a (what they call a) cow lick in the front or do you part it that way?

Just curious...Looks good though

crystal said...

Hey yo, I like the new cut...it's nice..I'm thinking I won't be able to come to Idaho until April or May...I have a new job as an outdoor adventure guide in West Virginia...I hope thts cool...Maybe we could go camping...Tell ur family I said hello...love ya..