Monday, April 23, 2007

Top o' the Monday morning to ya'

Good moooooooooooooorning people! I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and most importantly that you remember the One who made this day. That would be God of course!

The birds are singing, the sun is shining, its nice and cool but not frigid out, and from what I can feel- not a hint of humidity in the air. I have left over french toast in my tummy and a job to go to. life is good.

I am trying to find a hotel in chattanooga, the downtown area/waterfront district, that has good reviews and isn't astronomically priced. So far...I am thinking the Clarion.

Guess I need to get off here. Tonight I am hoping to start my gauchos. Rachel and Sara helped me shop for a pattern and material on Saturday while Damon and Brad tried to wrestle the suzukster. I bought material for a sarong wrap and a pair of gauchos, and possible amother sarong wrap. I am excited...but I am thinking it may just be worth it to spend a bit more and order them. Maybe i need to go to an actual fabric store...but walmart seemed kind of high priced for fabrics (without much to choose from) unless you bought from the value fabrics that were $1 a yard. Which is where I got my fabric from. It's really pretty though, light and moveable and hopefully durable. I will have to add a lining to them though. Not to hard, HOPEFULLY! I got a lot of experience with sewing all the stuff for the walk through Bethlehem, but those costumes were a bit different and a tad (note sarcasm) easier than an actual piece of patterned clothing. I am a real beginner, and hope i do okay.

See you later, Jesus loves you SOO much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

why you going to chatt?

cokelady said...

You sure do sound chipper! That's GREAT!!! :-)

Good luck on the sewing projects!