Saturday, April 07, 2007

muy frio

tell me how it went from 80 degrees on wednesday (i think) to 40 something on Saturday. BRRRRRRRRRR. At night its in the low 20's. This is april! It is so cold.

I should have taken before pictures. before pictures of the space where we are building our new deck and doing our landscaping. We originally started out building a small deck with some wood from Damons moms house, where he tore down a ramp. well, that turned into..we need a bigger space. which turned into lowes and lots of wood aka lots of money. BUT, we will surely enjoy it. I got all of my bushes and flowers to put in. The only thing I need to buy still are my herbs for my herb garden, my strawberry plants, tomato plants,grape vine, possibly a raspberry patch (the golden raspberries). I might try to do lettuce as well. I need to buy some miracle grow too. my grandpa used miracle grow a lot and his garden was amazing.

Anyway, getting off here now. need to pay a bill and start dinner for tomorrow. I am making the rolls today. I found a new recipe i want to try, they are cottage cheese rolls. I found the recipe in my taste of home magazine. I really like that publication. I subscribed and need to renew, I really enjoy the new recipes. Well, HAPPY EASTER! Jesus loves and died for all of us.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Kasey, I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and your momma today and I'm praying for both of you. I love ya!

Anonymous said...

Rachel, thankyou for your thoughts and prayers, you will not know how much your sentiment touched my heart. God Bless you. sis katie.

Kasey said...

Thanks Rach! Tell my neice hello.