Saturday, April 14, 2007

No title

Today was a good day, with the exception of missing the Youth Convention. I helped Damon at a side job, and worked my hands to bone...so to say. I told him I would help him if it meant he would take the money and go to Men's retreat. Not that he doesn't want to go, we just need to extra money in order for him TO go. Anyway, we painted approx a 1000 sq ft space (minus the huge walk in closet and the little closets, deduct whatever that sq footage is from 1000 and you get the total) in about 8 hours. Not bad, I rolled and he cut in. I rolled quite a bit. I was proud of myself. I asked the Lord to help me not touch the ceiling (not that I normally do, but I didnt want to make a mistake as we werent doing the ceilings) and these were 9 foot ceilings too, anyway...I didn't touch once. YAY JESUS.

Damon and I were talking about Kids today. What are dreams are, so on. It was nice, it is nice to stand beside the man God gave me..wherever we are. Working, on vacation, at church, so on. I am blessed.

If y'all have a minute, you could send a prayer up for me. They are always helpful. :) Well, it's 6 mins till 10 pm...and my eyes are sleepy. Night.

2 comments:

Pete said...

Worked my fingers to bone, what did I get, but Boney fingers. ;-)

Anonymous said...

it is 11:01 pm, i just read your blog. I thank God for both of you. May HE bless you richly as you strive to be pleasing to HIM.