Monday, April 30, 2007

tonights happenings

I made dinner and I think it was good. I made healthy buffalo chicken ( used olive oil to cook it in and no breading), made a marinade with hot sauce and olive oil and liquid smoke...in the words of Rachael Ray- YUMMO! I also made peas in cheese sauce, baked beans, and honey muffins.

Now I am watching deal or no deal, thinking about the fact I need to read my Bible, and searchout things for my family and us to do while they are here. As well as decide on a hotel in chattanooga.

Tomorrow I am running the sign in area for the Math Assessment Scoring session for all 3rd grader in Metro Nashvilles school district. I am soooo working for the wrong subjects. LOL. My best were History (which I LOOOVe and could SO teach it) and English. I was okay at science but refused to do the disection, and Math I was doing good if I didn't fail. The math mentors were talking 7th grade math today, and it was so far above my headI was swimming.

I asked my friend how he was doing today (a older guy my momma works with) and he had the FUNNIEST response. He said he was "cool as the other side of the pillow" IS THAT NOT FUNNY! Man...I thought it was. You know how you turn the pillow over in the summer when it is sooo hot and that side feels sooo cool.

My nephews were here this afternoon when I got home. Damon got a pickle, then Noah asked for one, then Michael...pretty soon Noah was almost done and was telling Michael about the pickles "guts" and showing him the inside where the seeds were. Boys!!

my wildflowers are coming up, along with my bulbs...I am so happy! Go flower bed!

Thats the extent of my day...see ya

3 comments:

Heather said...

I am so impressed about your flowers growing. I have discovered a newfound love for tulips recently so my husband bought me some pre-potted ones for vday and I killed them within the week. Then on Easter I was given some by my secret sister at church and they are dead as well. ~sigh~ I don't think I am meant to plant!!

Anonymous said...

don't give up heather, try one more time..kasey's momma.

Kasey said...

next time you buy a plant, read the little instruction card. It may sound silly, but when I planted my flower bed, I kept some off those cards and put them in the ground next to whatever I planted. That way I know what kind of watering they need. There are some people who get really involved with soil drainage and such. Not me. I just miracle growed, composted, and watered :)