Saturday, January 02, 2010

Im Posting

WOOOHOOO! Happy New Year everyone!!

I have been sooo horrible about blogging lately, but truly, I enjoy have the little diary of my life to go back and take a look at from time to time! So, with this new year, I will try to be better at blogging.

My ten year class reunion will be this year, ahhhhhh!! I cannot believe I graduated HS nearly ten years ago, OLD.

Christmas went by so fast, so so so fast. But, just in the nick of time, I got all my baking done for my treat tins to give to family and friends. I got a new delicious wonderful, decadent, awesome (need I go on) recipe from a girl at work. Oreo Truffles...and only three ingredients. They have been the hit of this Christmas season, they are sooo gonna be a staple for the holidays now. Although, nearly 350 truffles later, I admit, I am siccckkkk of making them! I also did chocolate dipped potato chips, chocolate dipped soft candy cane sticks, and puppy chow. Yummy. I didn't get to cookies, but considering I did it all on Christmas Eve in about 4 hours, I though I did pretty good!

Now Christmas is over, sad. But I do enjoy the Christmas decor (as if i need more) that is on 50-75% off. Hello new lights! Gift bags, tins for next years goodies, woohoo! New Year's eve was spent in two places. First and old friend from my rodeo days, was having a party so I went to that for a little bit. We have reconnected on Facebook, and it has been sooo great. The weather was awful that night, but my little car made it through the 3-4 inches of snow, even if I was a bit nervous I was going to get stuck from time to time. Around 8:15 I headed to church for our annual Watch Night service. Of course, we have food first, so that was yummy, then we started service around 10, stopping just before midnight, to pray in the new year. It was that night 11 years ago, I FIRST came to The Church of God. What a adventure it has been, the places I have gone, life happenings, wowee, all of it is crazy, but ya know GOD IS STILL THERE AND HE IS SO GOOD! I am so thankful!

This year has been so hard as far as missing Damon. Still, with God's help it is bearable, but for some reason on this third Christmas after his passing, I had the hardest time of all. I love my husband, and it seems so strange that he is gone, yet the time I was married, seems so far away as well. I just wish he was here, but God knows.

I hope you all (that still read this) have a wonderful new year, and that God will be the most important One in your life. Much Love, Kasey

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh, it is so good to see a new post..momma