Sunday, November 22, 2009

Turkey

I have a almost 19 lb turkey marinating in the fridge right now. I sure hope it tastes good for tomorrow's work pot luck. I am trying a butter flavored marinade. I was going to make my own, but I saw this one at the store and it looked interesting, so there ya go. :) And, it's easier.

I leave for DC in just two weeks, LESS than two weeks. I am really really excited. Not only to see the sights, someplace new, but to spend time with my cousin. I don't get to see him much, but he and I grew up together, and now that he lives so far away...well it's hard not seeing family.

Off the beaten path with this thought here, but Smokey Robinson has a really nice voice. He is on TV singing for some ice skating thing right now, and I just thought I would share. lol.

If I don't get on here before Thursday, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! love to all!

5 comments:

Erika J. said...

hope you have a great thanksgiving!

Jessa Stephens said...

DC is great!! I hope you have a fun time.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Zac said...

I posted Kasey

Zac said...

I posted

Zac said...

I posted