Monday, January 04, 2010

2 Minutes

Okay I need to leave for work in, well...two minutes ago. So this will be short and sweet, but atleast I am posting.

This weekend was productive. I got allll my Christmas decor down and organized and packed. Still haven't moved it to the shed yet, but hey, it's a step. I cleaned my car, wahoooo! I got my grocery shopping done as well. And, two or three loads of laundry. Even folded. BAM! I still need to clean the house, but that will probably have to wait until Wednesday because TONIGHT is the FIESTA BOWWWWLLLLL!!! GOOOOOO BRONCOS! How I wish I was in Phoenix, AZ tonight! Well, it was so hard to get up for work this morning, but alas I have a job, and thank the Lord, a way to pay bills. :)

I hope you all have a fabulous wonnnderful day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yahooo another post...momma

Grace & Co said...

I wish some of your productiveness would rub off on me. I still need to put all of my Christmas stuff away and TONS of laundry.

cokelady said...

Good to see some new posts here! :-) Hope your game turns out well tonight. Oh, wait... It's probably over by now! Hope it went well!