Wednesday, January 06, 2010

BOOOO On Sickness

Well, since a few days before my DC trip (beginning of December) I have been trying to get sick. In the third week of December it finally hit, and I actually went home a half day early because my eye was a fountain, as was my nose. I felt like I needed to sneeze, but couldn't. Ech, awfulness. Well, it calmed down to the point I didn't have to get in the shower in the morning just for the steam to clear my sinuses. My first morning not doing that was two days ago I think, then yesterday evening I started to notice build up again in my sinuses and drainage in my throat. Last night I woke up arond 1 am with symptoms of pink eye. Sorry if this will gross you out, but my phlegm is not clear anymore...blah, I am just tired of bein sick. I am thankful, because I know I could be sicker, so thank the Lord. But still, I am ready to be well. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day.

0 comments: