Thursday, January 07, 2010

On The Fly

So...being the lover of music that I am, I often come up with songs that I just make up and start singing a melody. Most of the time...those songs are really good. But alas, when I try to remember them to record the way the music floats and words go, I can't. BOO. Last night, as I was coming home from work, I was thinking of the rather sassy and jazzy song, "Summertime"...summertiiiime...and the livin' is easy, so on and so forth. I truly enjoy that genre of music. Probably because its so unique, and sassy, kind of like me. Thank goodness there is only one of me, poor world if there were two. haha. ANYWAY, back to the subject. I was thinking of a "sound" similar to that song, and came up with my own song about how the devil has had his fun long enough, he's done, done, done, throwing me around (these aren't the words, like i said, I forget) I have given him ground long enough, and he's done. I wish I could have recorded it, it was almost like my soldiers anthem. As a soldier for the Lord, sometimes you can allow yourself to get down, discouraged, worried, and so on. With me, worry is my everpresent thorn in my side. So last night, this song came to me and it was encouraging. I felt power, my power coming from my Father. He is good, and He loves me,and HE is my strength. i just wanted to share, and hey...I'm on a blogging roll. ;)

0 comments: