Thursday, January 07, 2010

Home On The Range

Well my range is my living room. Home sick today. I decided to go to the quick care last night, turns out I did have a mild case of pink eye, and sinitus. If my symptoms don't improve with my sinuses, the PA(physicians assistant) said I need to exploure the possibility of allergies. I have never really had allergies in my life...so, I am hoping it clears up. I am on eye drops, antibiotics, and cheapo generic saline solution up the nostrils so I can thin out my muchus. MMMM...didn't know you were gonna be grossed out when ya read this, did ya?! HA. I wish I were at work, because I need the mula, but I did NOT sleep well and I feel pretty blah and worn out. So hopefully this will help, rest always seems to.

Despite my sickness, I DID get the kitchen cleaned last night. With the exception of sweeping the floors. Wahoo, that felt good to get something accomplished.

I guess I'm not to interesting, because that is all I can think of to blog about. BUT, atleast I am blogging!

0 comments: