Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend Over...again

My weekend is over, and my left pointer finger is twitching. Hello random. ;)

Friday night I worked late, came home to the parents house and picked up my babies, then went home and did much of nothin. Saturday I woke up early and got ready for the long awaited....auction!! I went on the sole purpose of buying a four wheeler, God willing. He knows the desires of my heart, and as materialistic as it may seem to some...I want a four wheeler (ATV)...bad!! I prayed if it was His will I would get one. Well, it must not be His will right now. The one, THEEEE one (oh it was beautiful) that I wanted, 2006 Bombardier 800 4x4 with only 110 miles... 110!! Thats NOTHIN for a four wheeler. Oh, and did I mention it was CAMO! I want a camo four-wheeler. Anyway, Bombardier's are the cadillac, mercedes, beamer, etc. of 4 wheelers, and it went for one of those prices too. Alas, no four wheeler. Tear. I was really bummed. But, if it's meant to be a better one will come along. Preferably a Yamaha Kodiak or Grizzly 450 to 550, blue or camo. ;) I can dream right. Anyway, I was at the auction most of the day. After that I had Choir Practice. We have TWO new choir members! WOOOOT! THEN, Shley (pronounced sh-lee) went and rented a movie and got pizza. I liked the ending of the movie, and a few parts in between. But seriously...Hollywood has gotten SOOOOOOO dirty, just since I was a kid. It's pretty sad what this world is coming to, is already in I should say. But, none the less it was a fun night! Sunday (Today) was church. I teach the preschool class, and I have THREE 2 year olds, and TWO 4 year olds. I love my kiddos, so much! But, God really helps me through the class, whoooooeeee, talk about endurance. They got enough energy to run power to an entire town, I'm pretty sure. ha! So so cute tho! Then I went grocery shopping and spent to much money, and now I'm broke. After that I took a lovely Sunday afternoon nap. Then woke up and read for awhile. Tonight was church, and it was ammmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!!!! I just loove love love, that GOD, LOVES me! seriously...out of all the world, and He loves and cares about ME. Woo, praise the Lord!! Well, that's the weekend. Have a good week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, Praise the LORD.