Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wow...really.

So I guess I am a clutz (Klutz sp?). I ran into my shopping cart last night with my right pinky toe. It is now purplish and split. :( Who does that? Me apparently. So then I went limping through Wal-Mart, trying not to cry right after it happened. We have a softball game tonight, so I hope it feels okay by then. I need to get my glove out, it's really cool because it was my dads when he was younger. It's all broken in and old, and it just fits my hand really good. :)

I think my ipod is really broken. It won't take a charge, and my laptop "doesn't recognize" the USB device. :( sadness.I just bought 5 or 6 new songs too. I can put them on a CD, but still...I haven't really used my ipod since I got it, and now I do and its a bummer it is broken. Oh well, worse things in life, right?

Onto happier things, I am still playing Farm Town. I officially can vote FB better than myspace. And, tonight as I said I am getting a soft ball game together with a bunch of the youth here. YAY! We are going to grill out and play and have a scavenger hunt too. I guess I am off for now, my yard needs mowed and my weeds killed. :)

0 comments: