Monday, May 25, 2009

Summer Favorites

SO, summer is QUICKLY approaching. Summer comes, well, once a year. So here are some top things that can ONLY be enjoyed in the SUMMER!

1. having my very own swimming pool. WHY, because it's mine, I can get in it whenever I want, and it's private!

2. snow cones...remember Tiger's blood?? Man, I want to get one of these this summer. MEMORIES

3. FLIP FLOP tan lines. Just because they are cool (so I think)

4. Summer ball games, softball, football, etc....playing sports, coolers filled with water and gatorade, charcoal flaming hot cooking some dogs. All of it.

5. The sun not setting until almost 10 PM

6. Watermelon decor, and fresh watermelon from my dad's garden.

7. grilling out and marinades. Something about summer grillin'. YUM-O!

8. breezy skirts

9. summer night sky, and how the stars are so close they seem to be right above you. AND how you don't freeze while looking at them!

10. the carefreeness that seems to come along with summer.

11. outdoor living

12. the hope of lots of camping trips!


What are your faves?!

1 comments:

Tam said...

i love this post because I love summer.

you had some cool ones!

i love flip flops and grilling out !!!