Saturday, May 02, 2009

Rain and Rain, and More Rain

Shew, we are getting lots of rain. Praise the Lord. Sure sometimes it makes it "feel" dreary, but it is really really good for the land. Specially since we have so many farms and crops and once summer hits, this part of Idaho being in the desert region, doesn't have a large rainfall. So thank the Lord, rain or sunshine. :)

I thought it was clearing up a bit, so I began to mow my lawn. I was hoping just to get the front yard done before more rain hit. HOWEVER, it was thundering fairly loudly, and as I pushed mowed (my hands gripping the METAL bar) and I was praying for safety, I thought...seriously. Thats like knowing you are on empty, having the capability to fill up with fuel, but NOT, then praying for the Lord to help you. I know its one thing to not be able to control the cirumstances and ask for help, but to be able to choose the safety and good outcome of the situation and NOT do the smart thing, I though it kind of silly of me and just finished the side and quit. I did weed eat really quickly, just the front. I got the wrong size weed eater string, so I need to go get more. :( I shouldn't have used it since I knew it was bigger than the other string once I compared them. But I thought it might work, WRONG. *sigh*

I cannot believe this time two weeks from now I will be with my TN buddies. So excited. :)

I will chat atcha later!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad you get to come! I like just found out. I'm not so good at keeping up with blogs :P haha.

I LOVE YOU!!

Ashley said...

Ahh! You are going to Tennessee?? Sounds like fun. We'll miss you though! :)

TONS OF LOVE

~Amy said...

Have fun, lady. It'll be good seeing everybody again.

:-)