Sunday, May 10, 2009

Me n' Bea

You know...I think me and Aunt Bea could have been really good friends. :) I really like The Andy Griffith show and wish life and the world could be like it was "back then." Call me old fashioned but seems like everything was so innocent (for the most part) back in those days. Course' I could have lived in the late 1800's like Laura Ingalls to. I really enjoy history and simpler times. The world is so fast and complicated and selfish now. Guess what though, we will go home soon to meet the Lord. Time is QUICKLY winding up.:) Love yall!!! Oh, and on a side note I got TWO new shirts last night on clearance. They are soooo cute. I wore one today. YAY! Tennessee in T minus 5 days. :)

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I think it would have been awesome to live back in the 50's. It seems like such a great time to me! The poodle skirts, soda shops, everything about it!

emily said...

I agree Kasey. The conveniences of this time are nice but back then things were just simpler. Still lots of hard work but less complicated.