Friday, May 01, 2009

Good Ol' Rocky Top

I go to Tennessee in 14 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you see those exclamation points?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's some more for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) I get to see my wonderful Nephew graduate. I am proud of the young man he is and how he is continuing to grow in the Lord. I only get to stay for the weekend, but I am still glad I am able to come. I get in late Friday and leave late Sunday. I have never heard of a graduation on Sunday, but that's when his is, so I am thankful I was able to find a flight to accomodate. So much to do before I leave. Anyway, I am just so so excited. I get to see all my buddies, shew. It feels like ages. Okay, well have a great morning.

1 comments:

Tam said...

YAH!!!