Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Turns Out...

...I scratched my throat. They did an x-ray and the fry was no longer there. I just thought the fry was still there because it felt that way, but it was really only the scratch the fry created and the swelling. So, I was put on an all liquid diet yesterday, and then soft foods today. I just ate some very YUMMMMY soup. It is one thing to give up food for whatever reason, but to have to give it up because you can't eat it, makes you really start to want stuff. Like a steak. MMMMM. That will have to wait though. I go back to the doctor tomorrow just to make sure she thinks I am doing okay.

Lesson one, chew chew chew your food. I thought I had, but guess I was wrong.

Lesson two, french fries taste good, but are monsters. ;)

Lesson three, they are bad for me anyways...so I guess I may not eat them again for a VERY long time.

1 comments:

Tammy Washburn said...

I'm sorry your throat is scratched and you are feeling bad, but I'm glad nothing is stuck!