Friday, April 17, 2009

God is Good

The Lord is so good to all of us. I know I could give Him more praise and Honor, and I want to learn to truly praise Him in "all things". I am so glad He loves me through the mountains and the valleys, and encourages me to a closer relationship with HIM.

I would desire your prayers. I am still having trouble eating and know that I need to just give it to the Lord, all my fear and worry. So your prayers are appreciated.

Did some work in the yard tonight, felt good. Just being outside really perks me up sometimes. My dad is coming over later tonight to turn my sprinkler/irrigation valve on. I couldn't do it as it seems I am not strong enough.

Work has been busy, and the week has flown by. I am still really enjoying seeing all of the kids. We have a bulletin board that I change monthly to go kinda with that months theme. Like April showers bring may flowers is this months board. Well for May I wanted something really bright, and flowery, and viney, and butterfly ish, so I found this really cool pic on Word. I printed it out, and the participants and one of the staff are drawing it for me. Adding their own touches, it's going to be so cool, simply because it holds a piece of each different person that worked on it. Not just something I put together to make cute. Many hands made it into what it is. I am excited for May to roll around to hang it up. :)

I hope yall have a great night. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN, GOD is GOOD.
I am proud of you, even after all you have gone through, you are still looking to the Lord, for guidance and wisdom. Keep looking up, In a little while, we will be with the father, can't you see him smile, In a little while we will be home forever, In a while....Praise the Lord, our redemption draweth nigh...AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viv said...

Hey Sis. Kasey...just to let you know, I posted! I finally got the crazy thing fixed...so I'll be checking with ya through blogland! Love ya!