Thursday, April 23, 2009

Not Much

Not much going on these days. The Lord has been really helping me with some things that I need His strength for daily. He has also been teaching me what it means to praise Him in all things. The Advice To Members says not to give in to discouragement or despondency, and sometimes it is easy to do that, but when I learn to praise Him in all things then I won't give in to those sad feelings. :)

Work is going good. My boss thinks the owner will really like me, so I am glad about that. The owner has been out on Family business for two or three months, so I have yet to meet her. I am kind of nervous, but God gives us the strength for all things, right. :)

I have been riding my bike alot, well more than usual. Went six miles on Sunday and six on Tuesday. I think it's six, anyway on Sunday I was really wore out and I just kept praying and that scripture came to mind about how we can do all things through Christ because He is our strength. Guess what, I made it! Thank You Jesus!!

I also won tickets to a concert from the Christian Radio Station here today. It's funny, in Nashville they have "the fish" and I STILL call our station here (which I grew up listening to, and you'd think I would be used to the name) the fish! I am rambling...sigh ;) Anyway, I was caller number five! It was exciting. I called my mom and I was so happy and I was like "mom I just won tickets!" and she thought I said something like I got a speeding ticket, needless to say when she realized, her enthusiasm wasn't as high as mine. hehe. Well i will chat atcha all later.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

What concert are the tickets for? That's awesome!