Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines


Honey in her valentines outfit


my sweet husbands note w/ my flowers



In about 10 minutes I leave for the evening service and valentines party @ the church. However, I wanted to upload some pics of my valentine's gifts.
The sweetest gift I have on this day, is the Love of the Lord and my husband. I thank you God for both.

Damon sent me roses! I walked into work this morning and there sat beeeautimous roses!Check it out! They have the "bells of ireland" plant making a heart in the background! Neato huh! He said he was going for something different.



here is a pic of our dinner last night.



3 comments:

Erika J. said...

hahaha. the dog looks awesome! :)

Rachel said...

LOL!!! You fixed it!! LOL!!!

*dies laughing*

I wouldda DIED had it been me!

Rachel said...

Feel free to delete my comments if you wish. :-)