Thursday, February 22, 2007

tomorrow

we are heading out for couples retreat tomorrow after i get home from work. Keep us in your prayers, it will be a long dark drive.

Please remember Damon in your prayers as well, his back seems to be getting progressively (though slowly) worse (from the accident). We reached a settlement on the truck today, but still need to deal with medical bills. He is getting kind of worried about his back. If its not better by Monday, I think the Doc's want him to come in. Just say a prayer, God is a healing God and I KNOW it.

Speaking about my Jesus, I love Him and I appreciate Him and He is there for me ALWAYS! I will NOT be discouraged by the enemy!!! I hate the devil, and I will SHOUT that from all rooftops! God has done so much for me and for my life. He is God, He gives and He takes away...blessed be the name of the Lord.

I need to pack still...I have a headache and just feel blah, I been going through some stuff lately and need some prayers, I will make it but I need all the prayers I can get. Pray for: ALL unsaved loved ones, Damon, Our trip, The Church of God, Bradley, Erika, and.....my cousin...she's pregnant with her first baby. Oh and Mage, you don't know her, but pray for her! love and prayers everyone- Kasey

2 comments:

wemmies said...

Ooooooooooooohhhhhh.. I love the blue flower!!!

Was the wreck considered the other guys fault?

Kasey said...

thanks! Yes, it was all his fault, we were in our own lane minding our business and WHAM!