Monday, February 05, 2007

new pic of me



I was feeling hot with my newly slicked straight hair. So, in the middle of monday morning traffic (how smart am I) with my camera phone, taking pictures of myself. Sepia tone. I thought I looked pretty. Amazing what sepia can do for a person. Damon says I look like Lisa Marie Presley, whom he thinks is ugly. Yet he says I am pretty. Make sense?? NOOOO :) I believe him though.

man, three posts, two days...GOO MEE! I am on a roll. I am considering changing to Live Journal,i just don't know if I can say bye bye to blogger though. I am attached.

As for good news my finger is doing much better though still store and somewhat blue. Damon took me out to dinner tonight AND gave me money and told me to spend it however I wanted. WHOA. I asked why, he said because he loves me. AWWWWWWW My husband has come so far, and I as his wife hope I have come just as far for him. We are working together and thank the Lord for the wonderful man He gave me. That is a daily blessing in itself. Bro Hall gave us some advice, and I think it's working, whenever we get huffy at each other we need to stop, drop, and pray. Well, he didnt exactly say it like that, but I thought it sounded clever. He said when we have a disagreement to pray together. It has helped.

V day is ALMOST here. YAY

I am doing the Bible in one year thing, from the tract that the Church puts out. I am about a month behind because I just started and this is February not January. But I am trying.

We get paid Friday, YEE HAW!

on a final note, i bought a straightener for my hair today. Along with the spray mist that megan recommended that i believe joey recommended to her. I also bought some silk something or other for my hair. Wendy, what did you say about gifts for the party this weekend?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Damon, you do remind me of Lisa Marie Presley, i thought that even before I read your comment....

Kasey said...

who are you anonymous :)

Hershey Bar said...

I'll have to agree, the pic resembles Lisa Marie...very cool. I like your hair straight. PS Keep up the bible in a year reading, it is great to say you have done it!