Tuesday, February 13, 2007

blog

I need to....


will later, need to read mi Biblia. I am waaaaaaay behind the Bible in one year thing, only because I started in Feb, not Jan. I am almost through Genisis though.

I cooked our valentines dinner. Remind me not to do that again. Though the food was good, it wasn't as romantic. I am sorta sad about it.
Menu:
Steak (most I have every spent on it too)
Twice baked potatoes (home made)
Fettucine alfredo (home boiled :)
Salad (a mix)
and...
Key lime pie (home made, with store bought cool whip)

sound good? I decorated REALLY pretty. Sigh. peace out, will post pics later. Bye

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds SUPER yummy! Why wasn't it as romantic? It's usually as romantic as you make it.

Kasey said...

I tried to make it VERY romantic...however, when you're on a date with your husband and the tv, its not AS romantic. :) he made up for it though.

Rachel said...

Ah. I see. Good he made up for it though.