Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Back from Nature

I could live in the mountains, I tell you. Except for...TICKS. YUCK. I do not like those things. This is short, I just got home and need a nap. I dont have exact numbers, but this camp was truly one of the best camps I have been to. The Spirit of the Lord was strong, and mighty, and compassionate, and directive. If that makes sense. He led us deeper, yet you could feel Him holding the hands of all of us there, to let us know (especially those who were new to church like this)He would make it okay. Not to fear what He had for us. I had one girl in my cabin that I was really praying for. She comes from an LDS background and so our church services as you can imagine, are quite different. But she wanted to seek the Lord. He met her there, and through her uneasiness about it all at first, worked through that with her. She got saved and sanctified, praise the Lord. Another one of my peewee campers got the Holy Ghost. It was just amazing. There were several more experiences but I wanted to share a high light.

I am so glad to be home, but now I am re couping. Ha. So sore I tell you. It amazes me the amount of energy kids possess.

1 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

Oh cool!!! Praise the Lord!!!