Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lazy Saturday

Today I slept in, and it felt good. Last time it sorta ruined part of my day, but not today. After waking up, I had some cereal and just chilled for awhile. Then went to my parents to swim. After wrapping my hand up, so it wouldn't get wet, and putting on my sun screen, I was all ready to go. However, I soon found out how hard it is to keep one hand out of the water, while trying to get on the floaty without totally soaking my book. Not to mention, my hand got kinda hot wrapped in the plastic bag, so the swimming didn't last all that long. Then I read my book for awhile, and watched some TV, then ate an early dinner. Mom made an excellent dinner btw, stuffed peppers. I don't eat the pepper, just the stuffing. haha. :) It was delicious. :) Then mi madre and I went and ran an errand. After that..the news and some more reading. May sound boring to some...but, I kinda liked today :)

2 comments:

Bobbinoggin said...

Sundays are meant to be spent with family. I'm glad you had a leisurely day with your mom and dad. :)

-m.

Jessa Stephens said...

Sounds like a GREAT day. ;)