Thursday, July 09, 2009

Zuchinis

My parent's neighbor, Duke...aww I love that "kid" (okay, so he is in his mid 50's, but he CRACKS ME UP!)gave mi madre some zuchinis from his garden. She made an abundance of YUMMY zuchini bread. YUM-O!!! It is really so good. I just ate some. Bad for the diet...but uber yummy. And really...who turns down zuchini bread?

Things have been really busy. But I am so thankful for all of the blessings in my life. Spiritually, mentally, physically, etc. God continues to take great care of me, and I am very appreciative of His goodness towards me.

The weather is beeeeautiful. It is so mild here lately. Today we were in the mid eighties I believe. Starting July,and in the eighties?? With a nice breeze? Who could complain? I need to get my flower beds weeded this weekend, hopefully the weather holds.

I am also thinkin of painting my bedroom. Most of my house has been decorated/painted, and I have yet to do my bedroom. I think I have chose the color "leather bound". It reminds me of saddles, and horses, and western stuff. Which I really enjoy, so, I hope it's nice. :)

Well folks, thats about all. I hope you have a great night and day!

1 comments:

emily said...

yum. i love z-bread =)

wish i could be there to help ya paint. miss ya man.