Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Good Morning Wednesday

I leave for camp in two days. I got 95% packed last night, thank the Lord. I just have a few last minutes pieces of clothing, then all the stuff for my cabin. Borrowed a sleeping bag from mom. Need to buy batteries for the flash light. Happy sigh, I am so happy to be going to camp. Mom is watching my animals, and my neighbors will be keeping an eye on things around the house. I just need to clean and get everything loaded. I am going to one of the most beautiful parts of Idaho (atleast in my opinion) too. Beautiful country up there. Mountains and more mountains with rivers that wind through it all and lots of lush green grass. *Happy Sigh, again!* Not to mention mountain air. I wish you could bottle that stuff and make it a candle.

My little nephew, granted he isn't so little anymore, received the Holy Ghost at TYC last night. PRAISE the LORD!!! I cried, oh, God is so good! I am so very happy for Noah. He reminds me so much of Damon, in how he looks and walk. He has the Damon walk. I pray he continues to get all of Jesus he can!!

In other news, my friend is getting married July 4th, so right after I come home from camp, just a few days later we will be heading out of town again. This time to Oregon. I pray they have a great marriage full of God's leading, guiding, and blessings. It should be a pretty wedding, held out in the country at her parents farm. Pretty neato setting if you ask me.

Well kids, I need to get off here and get ready for work. I am proud of myself for blogging. ha! ;)

2 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

Oh fun!!! Have a great time at camp!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be waiting to hear all about it! ;)

Michael said...

yes thank God for his wonderful blessings. I'm so thankful for all the Lord has done.