Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas!

I needed to update on something else with Delta. They paid for honey's ticket ROUNDTRIP. We didn't have to pay a dime! The guy said because we were in such a jolly mood, regardless of the difficulties, he was going to take care of the dog the whole way! So...THANK YOU JESUS. I was so bummed and God worked this out in a way I NEVER would have imagined. I know this may sound silly, but one of the things I wanted to do in life was to fly first class. I never thought it would happen, but it did. God answered a tiny thing for me, He cares of even this. Fly delta if you get the chance. They have a nicer plane that Frontier,Northwest, and United. I was very impressed!

On another note...I GOT A SEWING MACHINE!! I got two new purses that are super nice quality and really retro looking. I got a really cool wallet and lots of money to put in it :) that always helps huh! I got pride and prejudice with Keira Knightly...and Barnyard! Lots of stuff! It's been a good Christmas. I am at my Grandparents right now and the family is watching Ricky Bobby...Talladega Nights I think. They told me it was pretty good....not to much cussing or dirty...WHATEVER. So now mom, Damon, and myself have left the room. Thus the reason I am in here posting. Mom is taking a nap and damon was in here but has gone somewhere else. Even TV guardian couldn't help that movie. Yeah what I saw was funny...but...you can't get rid of the filth to enjoy a single bit of it.

I think my family is planning another family vacation for this summer. I think they are coming to Gatlinburg this time. I don't think we will be getting a cabin though. My grandparents own timeshares that they can get REALLY nice condos for much of nothin'. That sounded so country...*shakes head*

Well, pray for me if you read this within the next couple of hours (central time its 6:30 right now) Damon, mom, and myself are going to visit my cousin Troy in jail tonight. I am excited...but I know I will cry. I am going to see if I can put some money on his books for Christmas. I love him so much.

Pray for my mom's adopted dog Larry, he hasn't showed up in two months. He technically isn't hers. We thought he was a stray and fed him, well he would come back off and on and for awhile every sunday. Now as I said....he's been gone for awhile...she's missing him.

Have a good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh I wanted that movie (pride & prejudice). I didn't get it though!

Anyhow, Merry Christmas!

~Amy said...

I did!!!! I got it. Somehow my husband knew and I don't even think I officially asked for it. Whattaguy--that man o' mine. *big smile* It must be a "Pride and Prejudice" year.

Merry Christmas (only a few days late)