Monday, December 04, 2006

need prayers

For all of you who read this, please say a prayer for me. I really feel my mind has been through the wringer, and it feels like one thing after another. I also need prayer that I will be the child of the King that I need to be. I don't want to be a failure, a constant mess-up. I want to do things right, I want to obey the Lord. Even in the small things. Just pray for me, I feel so far from God. I know its my own fault, but I also know my mind is probably being messed with.

We had a good time in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/Townsend. Friday we came into town about two thirty and got our stuff all settled at the cabin. Then we marveled at the biggest jacuzzi tub I have ever seen. After that we ooed and awwed over the hot tub. Man I need (okay so want) one of those things. They are relaxing. Friday night we headed to the aquarium, that was fun. Then we went to the haunted house, fine if thats your thing...they bother me and I wished I hadn't gone. I closed my eyes and prayed during almost the whole thing. I think I only opened my eyes when I needed to see to move. I mean they were shut for a long time. I felt dizzy when I got out.YUCK. I WONT be doing that again, I don't like that stuff...as I said. Anyway, then we got stuck in a parking garage for literally 1.5 hours! YUCK! We happened to be in town the night of the 31st (i think) annual Christmas parade.
Saturday we got up around 10 ish and just hung out. Went into town for a late lunch and shopped. Went to the Ripley museum, shopped some more. Then came back to the Cabin and went back out to do more shopping and ended up eating Burger King, luxurious I know...yet satisfingly yummy. I am just thankful I got to be with my husband, even if it is just BK! Then we went back to the cabin and watched some TV. I painted on my craft statue thing till LATE. Then Bed. Sunday we got up fairly early and filled the cars up with gas then took that nature trail thing that loops through Cades Cove. I got some GREAT pics, that I should hopefully uploading on here soon. After about 3 hours we finally made it back to Gatlinburg for lunch at No Way Joses mexican. Part of it was great and the other part icky. Resulting in an Okay rating. We got to see some beautiful things, see some history, wildlife, I got a awesome skirt and some christmas gifts. It was a good time!

3 comments:

Erika J. said...

lance and i ate at no way joses and thought it was nasty!

Unknown said...

praying for ya girl :)

Rachel said...

We LOVED Cade's Cove when we went to Gatlinburg for our first anniversary. We have pics of me playing the piano in one of the churches there. And a rainbow came out stretching from one side of the park over the road, and over to the other side of the park. It was GORGEOUS!

Can't wait to see your pics! Get crackin'!

Oh yeah, and I'm with ya on haunted houses. They're the devil. That whole area of Gatlinburg totally creeped me out and doesn't go with the rest of town at all.