Saturday, December 16, 2006

My tummy hurts...

Ouch.

In other news, big disappointment of the night...DAMON DIDN'T GET TO DRIVE WEN'S CAR. He was sorta bummed. However, the walk through Bethlehem was awesome and sadly it is already over. All that work, and wham...OVER!! We had lots of decor, and fish, real fish...really DEAD fish but fish none the less. I think the cutest participant was miss Kailee. I had to guess on cutting her size of costume but it fit near perfectly (twas' a bit long). Should I have a child someday, I want it to be cute...lol. I know the saying "only a mama could love that face" so no matter if the child is ugly or not, if it is your baby you will think it's beautiful. I still wants a Q T Pie like Kailee.

This time of year is so fun and BUSY. Being an adult brings on a lot more responsibility in general, but as the "wife" or "woman" role means I am now in charge of things like family gifts, and Christmas cards, and making things for church activities. Not complaining one bit, it's so fun, just completely different once you are married and out on your own. Even more different than when I was a technical adult but still living with my parents. At any rate...I need to make a dessert for tomorrow evening, get a basket to put all my stuff for the basket auction in, find the item we are to bring tomorrow night for the Campbells...I would say what, but for the off chance Sis Campbell might read this' I don't want to ruin anything. Oh man...there was something else and I just forgot it. Oh yeah...get two more gift cards and try to find some edible silver beads for my snowflake cookies.

Well, its late...busy day tomorrow. Sick nephew here too, and the little guy needs sleep.

Peace

5 comments:

Erika J. said...

you did a great job on kailee's outfit!!! :) *pats kasey on the back*

Kasey said...

thanks!! I wish you guys could have stayed for this morning. I have had your Christmas card for a couple of weeks now, or atleast one week and I was going to give it to you this morning. I gave it to your mom though, so she should give it to you when she sees you next. It was good to see you guys, and just for the record...I think you SHOULD have another kiddo...I mean ya'll do such a good job:) Damon was even talking about wanting our own "little kailee", I think his clock is starting to tick. :D

Erika J. said...

*shoves mom off soap box*

thanks for the compliment but like moma said, i just physically can't do it. PLUS i don't wonna be fatter than i already am. :(

Kasey said...

I was mainly saying that Kailee was so adorable, not seriously voting them to have another child. I know Erika has a hard time with the physical aspect of running after Kailee due to the arthritis and the effect it has taken. I also know Erika will not do anything she feels she can't handle, regardless of how much it is desired. Thus, the reason I didn't think what I said would be taken seriously, other than the part about Kailee's "cuteness" :)
and- Erika if you are reading this part, I will continue to pray for your healing...as I cannot even begin to imagine how tough this is at your young age (my age!!, it could be me!) I am sorry you have to go through it, but this valley must have a reason, and the once the moutain top is reached it will all be worth it. I know..easy for me to say...I am not in your shoes, just know, I am praying.

Kasey said...

So...I am fat to begin with if I add a kid...man- I am so doomed :( . *heads to gym*

I am not even gonna say you are not fat...cus we all think what we want about ourselves, so it will do no good. But ftr (for the record) still dont think you are fat.