Monday, December 11, 2006

What a day

I wont spend long on here....long story short, my two weeks notice got cut short. They gave me my check for today and told me that would be all they needed. NICE huh....grrr. Oh well, I was a good example, even if they weren't. Though I understand part of the reasoning, I thought it was low.

onto other news...I think i am going to have to turn the neighbors in for animal abuse. The dog that is so grotesquely skinny, is not sick, its starving. Its appetite is fine. Just needs FOOOD. I took them food tonight and it actually fought the other puppy forfood and was very aggressive. Its so sad, I dont want to make the neighbors mad, but this is pitiful. Advice please. If the dog was just kinda skinny it would be one thing, this dog is extremely emaciated. Starved. I fed and watered them enough tonight, so I know they wont be hungry for one night. But I plan to call the animal control tomorrow.

8 comments:

wemmies said...

You can call anonymously.

Kasey said...

I know...but the other day there was three of us there looking at the puppy and the guy came out. I just wonder if he would know it was me and like shoot the house up or something. Seriously, have of old hickory is okay, the other half...*sigh* really, they just need the Lord.

Erika J. said...

have someone call for you. that way if he confronts you, you can say you didn't call.

Erika J. said...

have someone call for you. that way if he confronts you, you can say you didn't call.

Juls4Him said...

Did the guy say anything to you? How did they receive the gift you took? I totally understand the fear of retaliation. My husband really worries about that stuff and doesn't want me to make waves. But sometimes you have to do what you feel right about (when the Lord directs). I'll be praying more over here! No puppies here yet.

Kasey said...

i called, Damon wanted me NOT to call, but by last night he said if you don't call then I will. Mainly because he was tired of seeing me worry. I sneaked over and fed them this morning...the people just came home. Atleast now I know what there vehicle looks like and I know to steer clear if I see it. I feel sneaky but I dont know of anything wrong about keeping an animal from starving. Its raining right now, so atleast the water bucket is getting filled. I might have to sneak over in the middle of the night now. They keep the front porch on, so atleast if I whistle and pour real quick the dogs can see me and where I put the food and I can run back before the little fatter puppy starts crying for attention.

Juls4Him said...

I totally relate. Every time we would drive past the two dogs, my husband would just sigh....cuz he knows my thoughts...lol. I'm praying protection over you! And that God will move on the situation.

Kasey said...

I have seen the guy a lot today and have had TWO close calls today. One i was trying to spy on the puppies in my car and he came walking up the street behind me. YIKES and second as we were pulling in he was walking past our house and i kept telling Damon not to get out. He doesnt know what our car or house looks like, I'd like to keep it that way. Keep the protection prayers up. I hate being sneaky now, but I dont know if the officer has come, and I cant tell if the guy is shady or not. But those puppies still need food. I think the skinny one might actually have gained a bit.