Tuesday, January 02, 2007

This last week in revue

Exhales....
Time always flies when I am at home. I wish it would go slower.

Most importantly I must make this announcment. BSU WON THE FIESTA BOWL! GO BRONCOS! That my team yo! And we were the "under dog" HA!

Secondly...I took Damon SKIING! You heard me right, the boy went skiing, IN SNOW, for the first time. He was pretty good, except he couldn't figure out how to stop so he would just fall over if he felt out of control. Unfortunately, I got hit one of those time. My head hurt on that one. Fat people are just NOT supposed to bend that way. When your legs are attached to something that comes up behind your head...it just does NOT feel right. We are thinking of going to Gatlinburg for valentines to do some more skiing. :) Atleast I HINTED that it would be fun!

My fam is thinking of coming to TN this summer, I hope they do, that would be soooo awesome. We are thinking of going to Gatlinburg for a week. I think my Grandma and Grandpa might come a week early and go to Fanfare. My Gma wants to see some country music stars.

Christmas was fun, but unfortunately while out in Idaho I got a UTI and had to go to Urgent care...I hate those things. My deendee is doing good, my family is doing good, my cousins are doing good. Troy looks good, I appreciate all the prayers. I was given the opportunity to talk to him in person Monday (christmas)night. It was good.

I started my new job today. It went pretty good. I had a headache by the end of the day, but I was welcomed with a VERY warm welome. IT was nice. They clapped and shouted for me. It was neato.

In a great surprise my mommy sent me home a surprise I found in my suitcase as I unpacked yesterday. While shopping I found this TOTALLY cute Tommy sweater. It was tooo pretty and classic. It was orignally 89 dollars but it was on clearance and i thought would be to small. I decided not to get it even at the neato price, and guess what my mommy got it for me. IT ROCKS AND FITS AND I got compliments.

I am starting my diet...I have a goal. This is for me and for my husband. He deserves better, and so do I.

1 comments:

painterman said...

I love you Kasey Murri and the Lord gave me the best when He gave me you.