Saturday, December 09, 2006

I posted, be amazed

I guess I have no excuse not to post more often now. There has been a lot going on in life lately, and atleast some news to report. I got another job. No laughing!!Actually I had applied for this job back in October and they just called me on Wednesday to offer it to me. Crazy huh! I have only been at my new job at the CPA's office since Nov. 14th and I had to turn in my two weeks notice yesterday. I was so tore up about it. I hate doing things like that. I realized that job is a whole lot more that it was presented as in the interview(the cpa job) or maybe I just didn't take it the right way or something....cus the job was hard. Super involved. My hat goes off to Accounting people. At any rate I suppose I should tell you about my new position. I will be working for Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools as the Senior Clerk in Learning Support Services. Man, I almost sound important huh! Actually its a long name for, two bosses in the department's assistant. Anyway, I start January 2nd.

I am going Christmas shopping this coming week. Need to get some people taken care of. Ya know, I'm really not a shopping person, but there's something different about Christmas shopping, its fun. I like it.

Well, that is all I have to say. I am going to go try to find a layout I like and can work with. Peace homies.

4 comments:

Grace & Co said...

So...do you like the new job?

How'd the shopping go?

I LOVE the new look! Very pretty!

painterman said...

I haven't gone shopping yet, and I wont start the newest new job until Jan 2nd. I like my new layout, but im having trouble with it when you first log in. It only lines up correct when I hit the comments button. Then it all fits correctly. grr oh and this is Kasey

The Middle J said...

I love the template!! Why are you wanting me to do one for you??? This one is so great.

I mean I'm more then happy too but you and your mom both have beautiful blogs.

Kasey said...

for a while I was having a lot of trouble. :)