Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I am Bad

I haven't blogged in over a week.I don't really have a lot of time today either. I feel very burdened for some people in my life, God knows about it, if you could pray it would be appreciated.

Saturday I took my band sledding in Idaho City then had our Band Meeting in the Gold Mine restaurant. While eating there I was looking at some of their antiques and saw a canned food that caught my eye. CANNED SLUGS. BLAAAAAAAAAAH In Garlic Oil flavor. SICK SICK SICK. They actually used to be eaten. Gags. The companies name was Slyme Tyme. SICK, again I repeat. SICK. Sledding was fun, I am waaay outa shape in 3 to 4 feet of snow.

I hope you have a great day, will write more later if i have a chance. loves.

1 comments:

Becky said...

I go through spurts when I don't blog for a month. You are a FANTASTIC blogger! Don't sell yourself short. Haven't seen you in a while. We need this weather to start warming up so we can see more of each other working in our yards. We hope you're doing well. Don't be afraid to let us know if ever you need something. Really, anything.