Saturday, February 13, 2010

Welcome Spring

I am so READY for Spring. Just saying.

I am ready for sickness to GO AWAY! This cold season has been rough. I started having quite a bit of pain in my teeth back in November. That turned into a head cold, then pink eye, then a sinus infection. Now, the pain is back. In February. BLAH. Mom is sick again to. Working where we work, with lots of little ones (tho' ever so cute, they are GERM factories...lol), we seem to get a lot of germies. I am ready to feel better again. I been Netty Potty-ing it, and Umcka..some natural thing to help lessen the duration of a cold. Now if my mouth just wouldn't hurt. There are worse things though, so "cowboy up" is what mom says.

The Olympics are pretty cool so far. I feel for the family of the Georgian athelete that died yesterday. Only 21...I am praying for his family, so very sad. Again, things like this put things into perspective.

My eyelid has been twitching, for three days now. Who knows why.

Oh, and I went and test drove a four wheeler today. Oh to be rich...I'd buy me a aweeeesome ATV. Yamaha, Can Am, or Suzuki. Today I saw a Suzuki with my name on it...however, it wasn't to be. Maybe someday.

Oh and FTR, Apolo Ohno...yes, I am your new fan.

1 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

man. I'll pray for you!! Being sick for what seems like forever is no fun.

I'm going to have to google about the young man that died. I haven't really been keeping up with it. That is so very sad though!!!

Oh yes. Opolo Ohno.....=) I did keep up with that one. ;)