Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday Days

today i procrastinated in getting ready for work...again. then i got to work and my co worker brought me white chocolate mocha from starbucks, outa the blue. that was nice. :) I was excited...drank that thing in about five minutes.

Had choir practice tonight,then evening service,and now i sit at home just relaxing and reflecting.

Life is so full of choices, I want to make the right ones. So many things I would do different with my life. Chill out and realize in the grand scheme of things, I shouldn't sweat small stuff. laugh more, worry less. Be happy. ya know.

I can hardly believe fall is almost here. Christmas is only four months away. Time so flies. I guess that is all for tonight. I know, not to much that is interesting to read. But, have a great night :)

1 comments:

Becky said...

it was nice seeing you earlier. With how busy we've all been, we never get to see much of each other anymore it seems. Lindsey always notices your house whenever we walk by it though -- "Look! There's Kasey's house!"