Tuesday, August 25, 2009

About That Time ;)

Well, it's about time...I need to post. :)

As I type, Facing the Giants is playing in the background. I have been almost a month without cable...any sort of TV except for movies. I don't miss it as much as I thought I would, but I was all excited for Dateline the other night, yes dateline...only to realize I couldn't watch it. BOO. I was at my parents and thought, oh I'll head home so I can watch it, it sounds interesting...and it's been a long time since I sat down to watch Dateline. Then...as I was watering the horses (filling their stocktank, not watering them so they would grow like a plant..haha, I crack myself up)I was like..ah, I CAN'T watch dateline. I don't have TV. I have those converter boxes, but no antenna. So I either need to get an antenna, or do something. I miss the noise mainly, but some of the food network shows. And, as much of a nerd as I am, I miss the 24 hour news channel. :)

Dinner was good tonight, I made frozen pizza. YUM. It was the wal-mart brand,like Digornio. I actually thought it was better than digornio. YUM-O

Momma has been outa town visiting her friend in pocatello. They are professional thrift store shoppers. Even went out of state to go thrift store shopping. I hope she is having fun...but i am ready for her to come home. I miss my momma.

Well, tis all to report. Nightie night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kasey, glad to see you are surviving without cable.
If you purchase an antena, be sure it is a Smart Antena. We purchased a digital antena, (not a smart antena) and we still have some problems getting channels we got before they switched to digital signal.
I am a Dateline fan, I also love shows like COPS or JAIL or STREET PATROL. I guess I am a nerd as well.
Talk to you again.
Marcy

Jessa Stephens said...

lol we don't have cable eather and the one thing I miss too is the 24/7 news channel.