Thursday, August 13, 2009

Alone

Is anyone out there anymore. Not many comments lately. I am trying to be better about commenting myself. I guess maybe my posts just aren't to thrilling.

I have been thinking alot about my husband lately. I obviously think about him, but even more so lately. I really miss him. He was so great to me. I know he is in heaven...and I know..I have said it all before, and I have said that I have said it all before...but I really miss him. I guess it's selfish, but I wish he was still here with me. I miss my nephews, my family in TN, the memories of our young married life...all the good times, the bad, the in between. I just miss life with him.

Mom and I are heading to my grandmas tomorrow. Albion, Idaho. Population 100 something. Its a reallllly small town. REALLY small. But, there is a ski resort up there...ha.

I am getting my hair cut tomorrow. Nothing extreme really, just about two inches off the bottom to make the layers closer.

Guess that is all. night.

5 comments:

cokelady said...

Hey, Kasey. Just wanted to let you know I still stop by to see what's going on in your life. I'm one of the WORST about commenting, I know! I'm so sorry you're feeling so alone right now. I can only imagine. I pray the Lord will give you strength and comfort. How wonderful that His GRACE...IS...SUFFICIENT. Always. Hang in there, lady! Love ya'.

Vic said...

Kasey be glad you feel! Never apologize for memories, for hurt, for pain, it's all part of the experiences of life! It will always be a part of you, always! I miss Damon too, he was one of a kind! And I also know the pain of being alone. It's hard to explain to people who haven't ever walked your road. My road is different than your road, but it's the same hurts, disappointments and sorrows. I too remember the good, the bad, the ugly and still miss being a wife. I don't think one day goes by that I don't think of my husband either. He's a part of the fiber of my being here on this earth. He's in my heart, he's in my mind, he's in my past, he's part of my children, grandchildren and I will never be able to forget even if I wanted to. I love you Kasey, and keep sharing your heart, it's what keeps us all aware of the frailty of life! God bless you and keep you and make his face to shine upon you and give you PEACE!

Jessa Stephens said...

Hey you! I know.....it quite these days. i think it goes in cycles....=)

I posted something for you on my blog. I couldn't for some reason edit and paste at work. It's a song that has some great and encouraging lyrics!! Love you!

Grace & Co said...

I haven't had internet for awhile so that's why I haven't commented..

It's not selfish for you to still want your husband. You love him! That's normal. I still miss my baby and have those days when I feel emotional..

Katie said...

i am here honey for you all the time everytime